Build your own remote development team
If you’re searching for outstaffing, you’re in the right place. Here at Flytika, we’ve been creating top-notch remote software development teams for more than 4 years, and we know how to help you pick the most suitable experts for your project and establish a mutually beneficial collaboration with them.
We know ins and outs of the software development life cycle and have gained both trust and respect of enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups in Israel, the USA, and Europe. We do take pride in our amazing people, who help us create cool projects along with making our customers happy and loyal to Flytika.
Focus on your strategic goals to skyrocket your business while we are searching, choosing, onboarding, and supporting your remote team members.
Reviewed on CLUTCH
Check the reviews from our customers on CLUTCH to make sure we are the right fit for your next project. No one speaks louder than a satisfied customer.
Flytika in numbers
- 100+ of in-house professionals on our team
- 192,000+ of skilled developers available in all over the world
- 3 R&D centers in USA, Poland and Portugal
Benefits of cooperation with Flytika
- Dedicated teams
We hire each developer or tester specifically for your project, that’s why we can guarantee a high commitment of your team.
- The vast tech talent pool
We have access to over 192.000 of highly skilled software engineers, QA specialists, and other tech experts you might need.
- Full transparency
We strive to be as open to our customers as possible — you always know what you are paying for and what’s the progress of your projects.
- The flexibility of your team
We’re always ready to adjust to your time zone and working hours in order to make our communication more effective and timely respond to your requests.
- Reliable partnership
We don’t just hire tech experts, ready to implement your business ideas, we provide you with the ongoing support of your team, covering all operational moments.
Most popular questions about our services
1. What services can I get from you?
We build dedicated remote teams from scratch. Here are the services we offer:
- Searching for suitable candidates according to your requirements. We have our own database of tech specialists and monitor the market to find the right expert for your team.
- Interviewing and recruiting. After prescreening, we conduct interviews with top-picked candidates, involving our recruiters and team leads. Upon that, we schedule interviews with our customers, for you to be able to select the future team member on your own.
- Onboarding. Our HR-managers provide full onboarding of the hired professionals and review their performance on a regular basis.
- Corporate branding. For your employees to feel a part of your corporate culture, we can provide branding of separate space in the office, as well as of stationery and other office supplies. We can also follow the methodologies you are used to working with in order to ensure smooth integration of the team into your company.
- Ongoing support. We undertake all operational and team-building activities for both you and your employees to be happy with our cooperation.
2. What if I need a specific professional?
Most commonly, we search for Software Engineers (Front End, Back End, Full Stack), Mobile Developers, QA Engineers,, UI/UX Designers, Support Engineers, DevOps Engineers. We can also help you find nearly any tech specialist you may need, be this Java AEM Developer or Machine Learning/AI Engineer.
3. What technologies/programming languages do you use?
Our expertise covers most popular frontend, backend, and mobile programming languages, frameworks, and platforms. Here are some of them:
- Backend: NodeJS, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, Rails, C++, C#
- Mobile: iOS, Android, React Native
4. How much does recruitment cost?
We don’t charge you for recruiting a relevant tech specialist. After we find a developer, QA engineer, or any other professional you need, you will need to pay him/her a salary along with a fixed monthly fee for our services and support. If you decide to replace a specialist or expand your team, all other recruitment expenses are also on us.
What’s more, you don’t need any extra spending like paying office rent, buying equipment, and so on — we provide your team with everything they might require to successfully work on your project.
5. How much time do you need to create a remote team for me?
Usually, it takes no more than 5-6 weeks, though it may vary depending on how many people you need on your team. It may also take a bit longer to find a developer with rare specialization. To get a more exact estimate, be sure to contact us and provide more details about your needs.
6. What hourly rate do I have to pay the developers you find me?
We prefer regular paychecks to an hourly rate, so you’ll have to pay a monthly salary to your team members. It may depend on their skills, experience, and specialization. We always take into account your available budget as well, so to get an estimation of how much your team will cost, contact us, and we’ll send you a quote for your project.
7. How do you support my team?
We have in-house office managers and system administrators who ensure your team has everything necessary for working on your project. We organize team-buildings and corporate parties for your employees to feel more connected and close to each other. In addition, we have regular performance checks in order to make sure your team is focused on professional development.
As for a manager who is leading your team, we give you an opportunity to stay in direct contact with your employees and manage them on your own. If you don’t have such a person on your side, we can provide you with a team lead upon request.
8. What if I need a huge team or just one developer?
With us, you can get either a team of 15+ people or a single specialist who will extend your in-house team. We can also consider relocating a relevant professional to your home office, if needed and discuss all the details with you in person.
9. What if I don’t like the engineers you’ve hired for me?
This is an exceptional case, as we do everything possible to find the best tech experts. Though we understand there may be a human factor and if you aren’t satisfied with a specific person, let us know immediately. First, we’ll try to find out the root cause and solve the problem, but if it doesn’t help, we’ll start searching for a replacement at no extra fee.
Also, each of the experts we hire for you has a trial period so you can check how they work and provide us with your feedback if anything goes wrong.
10. What if I decide to stop working with you?
It’s okay, you won’t have to pay any cancellation fees. Just let us know in advance, so we finalize everything and find new projects for your developers.
11. Can I see my team in person?
Sure, you can either come to one of our offices (depending on where your team is located). As an option, you can invite your employees to your country and our managers will settle everything required for the trip.
12. Do you ensure my intellectual property rights?
Of course, we do. Though your team uses our equipment and offices to work on your project, everything they do for you belongs to your company. To guarantee it on a legal level, we sign NDAs with each of the specialists we hire and add this to our agreement with you. Additionally, you can sign NDA with each of your team members.
We maintain a high security level in our offices, including restricted access to them via fingerprint, firewall protection, and support from our system administrators. If you need any extra security measures, be sure to let us know and we will add them.